Furr's Cafeterias have been around in the Texas area for a long time. This recipe was posted in the Austin American-Statesman once upon a time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash caulflower and remove core.
- 2Wash broccoli and cut off stalks.
- 3Pat dry with apper towels.
- 4Break off cauliflower and broccoli florets into mixing bowl.
- 5Add olives, cheese, bell pepper and tomatoes.
- 6Mix in 1/4 cup salad dressing, taste, and add remaining salad dressing to taste.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Furr's Cafeteria Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 892.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g