Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from the Mililani High School Project Grad cookbook. It is so yummy and so easy to make. You can serve the salmon on a bed of boiled or steamed won bok and then pour the sauce over it.
- 2 lbs fresh salmon
- 1 1⁄2 cups Yoshida gourmet sauce
- Nori Goma Furikake
- Pour sauce in shallow baking pan.
- Place salmon in pan and cover both sides with sauce.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with furikake and return uncovered to oven for 15-20 minutes.