This is a local favorite in Hawaii. It's a sweet-salty, crispy cereal mix with a real Japanese flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Heat butter, corn syrup, sugar, soy sauce and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
- 3Pour syrup mixture over cereal and mix well. Sprinkle furikake over cereal and mix until evenly coated.
- 4Spread in a shallow roasting pan and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Cool and store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Furikake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 718.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: