Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A had this a lot during my pregnancy but an unpregnant co-worker soon fell under it's spell & ate them with me. Very delicious, addicting & easy. You've just got to try it. Connoisseur's & picky eater's beware! What you see is what you get...pure bliss :)
- 1 (7 ounce) bagof frito-lay Funyuns onion flavored rings (funsize)
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices buns
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- You may try & toast bread if preferred but I always had it with a bun untoasted & warmed in the microwave.
- Place slice of swiss cheese on bread, then desired number of funyuns (make sure enough to cover cheese)then top with 2nd slice of cheese.
- You can either microwave sandwich until cheese melts or place in oven/toaster oven until cheese melts.
- Slice & Enjoy!
I have never been pregnant, but I can honestly say this sounds really yummy. I will have to try this some day, unfortunately will have to sub with soy swiss cheese (what a shame!0. I can probably fudge my diet a tiny bit with the funyuns though! Thanks for the great idea! :)
I am very amused at this yummy variation of what I craved during all of my pregnancies...DORITOS and swiis with mayo on honey wheat bread. Nice to see I am not alone in the odd cravings department lol!