Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soup is gluten, lactose, sugar, soya, yeast, nightshade and egg free.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 5 cm gingerroot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- Heat oil and gently fry onions until soft but not browned.
- Add garlic, sweet potato, stock and coconut and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stir in ginger and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Allow soup to cool and blend. Return to pan and reheat.
- Serve topped with coriander.