Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are gluten, lactose, sugar, soya, yeast, nightshade and egg free.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 55 g sultanas
- 55 g chopped dates
- 55 g chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed allspice
- 225 g rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, check for gluten free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 250 ml sugar-free prune juice
- Preheat oven to 200C/400°F.
- mash bananas and place them in a bowl with the dried fruit, nuts and spices. Mix well.
- Add everything else and stir into the mixture. Pour batter into a muffin tin lined with circles of baking parchment.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins or until firm to the touch.
- Transfer to a rack and allow to cool.