1/4 Photos of Funny Freckle Face Pancakes
Use your own favorite pancake batter - this is a technique for making fun faces and designs with your pancakes. Sure to get smiles from the kids! (I've included the basic Bisquick pancake recipe - I don't really know how much it makes!)
My Private Note
- 1Mix all together until smooth (some lumps will remain, don't over mix).
- 2Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot, lightly greased griddle or frying pan; Turn when bubbles appear (a minute or two) and cook for another minute.
- 3The Funny Face Technique:.
- 4Drizzle a small amount of batter from a teaspoon onto the hot griddle or frying pan to make funny eyes, nose and mouth - or any design you'd like (hearts? the alphabet?; When they puff up, pour about 1/4 cup batter over them -right on top, covering your design. Turn when bubbles appear and cook for another minute or so.
- 5When you flip them back over you'll see your design (like freckles on a face)!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funny Freckle Face Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 695.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g