- 2 eggs, beaten
- 354.88 ml milk
- 473.18 ml flour, sifted
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml cooking oil
- 0 to taste powdered sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl combine eggs and milk.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to egg mixture; beat smooth.
- In deep skillet heat oil to 360 degrees.
- Covering spout with finger, pour 1/4 cup batter into funnel.
- Remove finger and release batter into oil in a spiral, starting in center and winding out. Fry until golden about 3 minutes.
- Turn carefully, cook 1 minute more. Drain on paper towel, dust with powdered sugar.