Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these for my kids years ago and now they serve them at the fair. They are fun and kids love to see them being cooked. This recipe makes fewer than most, but you won't have a lot of batter to get rid of either.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the egg and milk together; add to the flour mixture.
- Putting your finger at the end of a funnel, fill it with the batter.
- Remove your finger from the hole and swirl it around into hot oil in a frying pan.
- Turn once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sift with confectioners sugar and enjoy.
Scrumptious! just the perfect amount for my hungry man and me! thank u so much for the recipe.
This amount of batter made just enough for the 4 of us and was very tasty. Thanks for sharing!