1/5 Photos of Funnel Cake
I love to get funnel cakes at the fair, but a fair is not always in town. This recipe is very good and perfect for a quick snack for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- 2Beat egg, milk, and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
- 3Add milk mixture to dry ingredients beating until smooth.
- 4Fill 8" skillet with 1 inch oil and heat to 375 degrees.
- 5Cover funnel hole with finger and fill with about 1/4 cup of batter.
- 6Hold funnel over skillet and remove finger moving funnel around to form patterns with the batter.
- 7Fry until golden brown, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- 8Turn over with tongs and continue frying another minute or two or until both sides are brown.
- 9Remove from oil, drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funnel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 274.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g