Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this today when I was craving fresh fruit and milk! Black grapes give this smoothie a very 'cool' purple colour, so this is a LOT of fun to drink... and it's healthy too! Using soy milk makes this vegan.
- 1⁄2 banana, cut into chunks
- 15 black grapes (a little less than 1/2 cup) or 15 thompson seedless grapes (you'd get the purple colour only with black grapes!)
- 3 large ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup cold skim milk or 1⁄3 cup cold soymilk
- Process banana in a blender until pureed (about 30 seconds).
- Add the black grapes and process again until smooth (15 seconds or so).
- Now add the ice cubes and process until some of them are crushed.
- Finally, add the milk, process until smooth, pour into a tall, pretty glass, and drink!
I made this today using a whole banana, frozen grapes & some frozen yoghurt with a little milk. This was great, really tasty, both me & my 19 month old daughter really enjoyed, thanks!
Anu, I made this today and LOVED IT! It really is "funky", lol :) But yummy!! And in these summer months, this is just 'THE' Drink to have :) Thanks a TONNE for sharing it, I'm going to make it many many times!!