Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
As strange as this sandwich sounds, I grew up on them. It's hard to describe the flavor combination but they knock the socks off a traditional PBJ IMHO. You may use 2 slices of bread if you like but for some reason they taste better to me open faced. Enjoy!
- 1 slice white bread (the softer, the better)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I prefer Jif)
- 5 pimiento stuffed green olives, sliced (more or less to taste)
- Spread peanut butter on the bread.
- Place sliced olives evenly across peanut butter.