1/6 Photos of Funky Pasta - Quick, Easy and Tasty
Mommy Diva's Note:
Something I threw together to go with a marinated pork roast. The family inhaled it and DH took the rest to work the next day, so I guess it is a hit! ;) I have been told it is one to continue to make for them! Great for a quick work night meal!! ** I have made it with and without the white wine depending on if I have it on hand and they like it both ways!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive spread, Olivada Taste of Tuscany (Lindsay brand) or 2 -3 tablespoons tapenade (other green olive type)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes, Muir Glen brand preferred
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup asiago 3-cheese blend (romano,asagio,parm)
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1Boil pasta in water with 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- 2In a large pan, combine all ingredients except cheese over medium-high heat and saute for 5 minutes or until completely warmed, stirring constantly.
- 3Add cheese and stir for another 2 minutes.
- 4Serve immediately with main dish and salad. (Marinated pork loin worked great!).
- 5Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funky Pasta - Quick, Easy and Tasty
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced fire-roasted tomatoes
asiago 3-cheese blend