Recipe by Mommy Diva
Something I threw together to go with a marinated pork roast. The family inhaled it and DH took the rest to work the next day, so I guess it is a hit! ;) I have been told it is one to continue to make for them! Great for a quick work night meal!! ** I have made it with and without the white wine depending on if I have it on hand and they like it both ways!
Top Review by Kathy228
This WAS fast. And tasty too... just like the name. The recipe didn't specify what kind of olives, so I used green olive spread. And I loved it. The smokiness of the fire-roasted tomatoes came through. I think for a change, a red wine would be good too. This was quite different and would make an interesting side dish for a company meal. Thanks MD.
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive spread, Olivada Taste of Tuscany (Lindsay brand) or 2 -3 tablespoons tapenade (other green olive type)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes, Muir Glen brand preferred
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup asiago 3-cheese blend (romano,asagio,parm)
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta in water with 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- In a large pan, combine all ingredients except cheese over medium-high heat and saute for 5 minutes or until completely warmed, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with main dish and salad. (Marinated pork loin worked great!).
- Enjoy! ;).