Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a variation on the traditional banana in a bowl of ice cream. My family likes it best with vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter ice cream. It's quick enough that no one complains when we make it just before we start a movie.
- 2 tablespoons hot black coffee
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 small bananas
- Mix first five ingredients in medium skillet on low heat.
- Slice bananas into circles and separate slices.
- When skillet mix begins to bubble, place bananas in skillet.
- Let sit 1-2 minutes each side.
- Remove coated bananas from skillet and serve warm over ice cream.