This is a variation on the traditional banana in a bowl of ice cream. My family likes it best with vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter ice cream. It's quick enough that no one complains when we make it just before we start a movie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first five ingredients in medium skillet on low heat.
- 2Slice bananas into circles and separate slices.
- 3When skillet mix begins to bubble, place bananas in skillet.
- 4Let sit 1-2 minutes each side.
- 5Remove coated bananas from skillet and serve warm over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funky Monkey Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g