Recipe by Alicia Johnson
This is my best recipe on this site so far. This will give a very divine taste to an elegant dinner party. Goes well with beans and asparagus.
- 1 (16 ounce) box phyllo dough
- 5 boneless cuts chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 stalks bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up buk choy leaves into about four pieces per stock.
- Slice up chicken into medium sized cubes.
- Chop up mushrooms finely.
- Take phyllo dough after letting it sit in sun for about an hour and take the top three to four sheets and lay them on a cookie sheet with flour on the bottom.
- Add all ingredients except for phyllo dough into a LARGE bowl.
- Mix together with hands.
- Take a scoop of filling and put into center of the phyllo sheets.
- Cover phyllo dough with 3 more sheets of phyllo dough.
- Pinch all sheets together and fold over to make a closed side.
- Repeat on all sides.
- Take off pocket with a spatula and put it onto another cookie sheet to go into oven Repeat if desired to serve more.
- Put pockets into oven and set at 375°F; cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Now take out your golden brown pockets and serve and enjoy.