From Pillsbury Book. Cook time is fridge time
Make and share this Funfetti Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips (2cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) canpillsbury pink vanilla funfetti frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 8-inch square pan with foil extending foil over sides butter lightly.
- Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth, remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows mix until well coated.
- Spread into pan.
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles press slightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge by lifting out foil, remove foil cut into 36 squares.