1/5 Photos of Funfetti Cookies from Scratch
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I needed to make some Funfetti Cookies but all the recipes I could find started with a box cake mix, which I didn't have in the house. I used Drop Sugar Cookies as my starting point and went from there. I thought others might appreciate knowing how to make them from scratch as well, so I decided to post a separate recipe.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix together with a whisk the flour, salt and baking soda.
- 3Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- 4Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Blend in milk. Mix in sprinkles until evenly distributed.
- 5Drop by teaspoon about 3 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with bottom of glass that has been dipped in sugar.
- 6Bake for about 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funfetti Cookies from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.4
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 817.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: