Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This recipe is a favorite from the Pillsbury Bake-off. It is a simple cookie recipe that always pleases my family. It is also much more economical than buying those sprinkle cookies from the grocery store.
Top Review by The Portugarians
Pretty easy cookie to make, and they were enjoyed by my whole family. I made 1/2 batch of cream cheese frosting to put on them (1/2 stick butter, 1/2 package cream cheese, couple of cups of powdered sugar and 1/2 t vanilla).
I also only had yellow cake mix, so I used it and put sprinkles in the dough. My kids were delighted to have them as an after school snack!
- 517.37 g packagepillsbury plus funfetti cake mix
- 78.07 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pillsbury pink vanilla funfetti frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir by hand until thoroughly moistened.
- Stir in decorator sprinkles from the cake mix.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 375 for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over slightly warm cookies.
- Immediately sprinkle each with decorator sprinkles from frosting.
- Store in tightly covered container.