1/3 Photos of Funfetti Cookies
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This recipe is a favorite from the Pillsbury Bake-off. It is a simple cookie recipe that always pleases my family. It is also much more economical than buying those sprinkle cookies from the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package pillsbury plus funfetti cake mix
- 78.07 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pillsbury pink vanilla funfetti frosting
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir by hand until thoroughly moistened.
- 3Stir in decorator sprinkles from the cake mix.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- 7Bake at 375 for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 8Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- 9Spread frosting over slightly warm cookies.
- 10Immediately sprinkle each with decorator sprinkles from frosting.
- 11Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Funfetti Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 100.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: