Recipe by BachFromTheDead
These are super moist, delicious, easy, and the kids will love the colors and sweetness (my wee sis ate nearly all 48) And all be them sweet, the grown-ups will love em too.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles
- 2 cups flour, large cups
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, large tablespoons
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together softened butter, eggs, sugar, and sour cream.
- Fully incorporate vanilla & almond extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, sprinkles, confectioners sugar, and cornstarch. Slowly add in flour until fully incorporated (dough should be sticky).
- Line a pan with parchment paper and dollop dough onto paper-lined pan (if shaping is desired, then refrigerate for approximately an hour and roll out before use).
- Bake for approximately 9-13 minutes until the bottoms are golden and the center is cooked through. Serve.