Prep 7 mins
Cook 9 mins
These are super moist, delicious, easy, and the kids will love the colors and sweetness (my wee sis ate nearly all 48) And all be them sweet, the grown-ups will love em too.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles
- 2 cups flour, large cups
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, large tablespoons
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together softened butter, eggs, sugar, and sour cream.
- Fully incorporate vanilla & almond extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, sprinkles, confectioners sugar, and cornstarch. Slowly add in flour until fully incorporated (dough should be sticky).
- Line a pan with parchment paper and dollop dough onto paper-lined pan (if shaping is desired, then refrigerate for approximately an hour and roll out before use).
- Bake for approximately 9-13 minutes until the bottoms are golden and the center is cooked through. Serve.
These were delicious, my 3 yr old daughter loved them, they were a huge hit. Thanks!