Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love the Funfetti cakes, so I can't wait to try the cookies! The recipe calls for plain vanilla frosting, but I think I'll use the Funfetti frosting.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagepillsbury plus funfetti cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 8 ounces vanilla frosting
- 1⁄4 cup candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, flour, oil, and egg whites. Mix well.
- Stir in sprinkles from cake mix.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls. Place two inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4" thickness.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cookies. Immediately top each cookie with a few sprinkles.
- Allow frosting to set before storing.