Recipe by chaylica
I got this recipe from a box of Pillsbury cake mix. You can use any kind of cake mix. The cookies will come out so perfect, everyone will think they're store bought!
- 18 ounces cake mix (any kind)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir until thoroughly moistened.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet.
- Spread frosting and sprinkles onto cookie.
- Makes 3 doezen cookies.