Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These white chocolate dipped Funfetti Cookie Dough Bites are perfect anytime, but I especially love the idea of serving a platter of these at a birthday parting instead of traditional cake and ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles
- 1⁄2 cup white candy melting chips
- Cream sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add milk. Add flour while continuing stirring.
- Once well blended, stir in half of the sprinkles.
- Form into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt candy chips by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip balls into candy and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate has set.
- If you'd like, you can print this recipe to save for another time.