Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A pretty and easy cookie that even the kids will like making, and they enjoy the little candy bits in the cookies and frosting.
- 19 ounces of pudding-included Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 15 5⁄8 ounces pink vanilla funfetti frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Using only 1/2 of the can, spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from packet inside frosting mix. Let stand until set. Store in tightly covered container.
I love these cookies. I first learned how to make them in Home Ec class in 11th grade, and am now making them for my 2 year old daughter. Thanks for posting!
I like these cookies, but like them better as a sugar cookie. Instead of dipping the glass in flour use sugar. Then omit the frosting. Very good that way!