Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are even easier than the cookies and taste great!
Make and share this Funfetti Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting or 1 (16 ounce) canfunfetti vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease 15x10-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine and eggs; stir by hand until thoroughly moistened. Stir in candy bits from cake mix. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Frost bars and sprinkle with candy bits from frosting.
- Cut into bars.
Very easy. Me and my Granddaughter had fun making these. Kids love them. Sweet for me, but I know will take care of that sweet tooth!
These were OK, nothing spectacular. I gave them a 3 star because I felt that they were a bit above average. Very easy though. It tasted like a chewy cake, very buttery and rich but good. I doubted at first because the batter is thick and I had to work to spread it all over the pan. I wondered if the pan was to big but they baked up perfectly. I used white frosting with sprinkles. My 4 yo daughter enjoyed them and I've had a couple of people ask for the recipe. Make sure to cover them well as they dry out FAST once cut.
Very yummy and very easy treat. We had some company and wanted to make a quick treat for all of the kids. Luckily, I had been planning on making these, and had the cake mix and frosting ready to go. We will make these anytime we need a quick treat! Mine were done at the 13 minute mark. Great idea!