Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was planning on making the recipe from a book of mine, but didn't have all the ingredients called for. So, I subbed some ingredients and this is what I came up with.
- 907.18 g frozen shredded hash browns
- 59.14 ml melted margarine
- 737.08 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml shredded cheese (cheddar or colby-jack)
- 5-6 slice cooked chopped bacon
- 473.18 ml crushed potato chips
- 29.58 ml melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together hashbrowns, 1/4 cup melted margarine, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheese and bacon.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine the crushed chips with the 2 tablesppons melted margarine and sprinkle over the top of the hashbrown mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the top is lightly browned.