Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces cream soup (I use one chicken and one celery soup)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (1/2 cube)
- 0.667 (15 5/8 ounce) can water (use soup can)
- 8 ounces Cheez Whiz (Jalapeno Cheez Whiz is good, too)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups potatoes, cooked
- Combine all ingredients and mix with:.
- 6 cups diced cooked potatoes (Use 6-8 baked potatoes, or 2 lbs frozen diced potatoes).
- Mix 2 cups bread crumbs (or crush corn flakes or potato chips) with another 1/2 cube melted butter. Sprinkle on top of potatoes and bake for 45 minutes at 350.