Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a recipee off of www.successrice.com, I wanted to try it out.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces mild picante sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 tortillas
- Prepare rice according to packaging directions.
- Put medium frying pan on stove burner and turn on heat to medium/high. Add ground meat and cook meat until all traces of pink are gone, breaking up chunks of meat with a spoon.
- Cook about 3 minutes and drain excess juices from pan. If desired, season with salt and pepper.
- Add package of taco seasoning, stirring to blend well.
- Fill tortillas with equal amounts of meat mixture, cooked rice, picante sauce and cheese.
- Fold over sides of tortillas. Serve immediately.