Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 8 ounces dry pasta (spaghetti or linguine, broken in half)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 orange, peeled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta just until tender then drain in colander.
- In same pot, combine peanut butter, orange zest and juice, soy sauce and garlic.
- Stir over low heat for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat, add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Add orange pieces and toss gently.
- Serve on warm plates with green onions sprinkled on top.
This tastes a lot better than it sounds, I used a little too much peanut butter, i should have used level tablespoons and mine were just way too heaped and it overpoured the rest of the ingredients. Loved the orange, garlic and soy sauce combo, it really went well together. I did use rice noodles as I don't eat wheat. A great lunch time dish.