This is a fun way to make a quick treat, and it's a new way to use a cake mix. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking May/June 1999.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, butter, water, and egg. Mix well.
- 2Press into a greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3Bake at 375 for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 4Sprinkle with marshmallows, M&M's, and peanuts.
- 5Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- 6Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun Marshmallow Bars
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g