Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
This is a fun way to make a quick treat, and it's a new way to use a cake mix. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking May/June 1999.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, butter, water, and egg. Mix well.
- Press into a greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, M&M's, and peanuts.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool on a wire rack before cutting.