Kids love this icing on cupcakes! It is an easy to spread whipped cream-type icing with a pretty pastel color and a nice fruit flavor with a little bit of tang. It has a good consistency for piping from a pastry bag. If you ever need lavender icing, the grape flavor is a good altenative to mixing red and blue food coloring. (I don't work for Kraft Foods, honest!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (any flavor)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 2This makes enough to frost one 9x13-inch sheet cake or 24 cupcakes.
- 3Refrigerate any leftover frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 24.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g