1/1 Photo of Fun & Easy Chocolate Dirt Cake
Angela Dawn's Note:
This is THE perfect cake to make for and with kids! It looks like dirt and tastes like chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take one large clean terracotta potting pot and clean with soap and water.
- 2Make one package chocolate pudding as directed on box.
- 3In electric food processor add Oreo cookies. Blend until smooth and looks like dirt.
- 4Take softened cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix/cream in bowl. You can use a hand mixer or a kitchen aide to make it easier.
- 5Carefully fold Cool Whip into cream cheese sugar mixture.
- 6Take half the pudding and add to the bottom of pot.
- 7Sprinkle 1/3 the gummy worms and bugs on top of pudding.
- 8Add half of cream cheese and powdered sugar on top of pudding/gummies.
- 9Sprinkle 1/3 of Oreo mixture onto the cream cheese mixture.
- 10Add other half of pudding.
- 11Add other 1/3 of gummy worms and gummy bugs.
- 12Add the rest of cream cheese and powdered sugar mix.
- 13Add rest of Oreo crumbs on top.
- 14Garnish with plastic flowers and gummy frogs, worms and bugs on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun & Easy Chocolate Dirt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 828.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 727.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 78.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g