Recipe by GingerlyJ
This is a taste of home recipe. It is greta for making finicky kids down their veggies
- 6 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil carrots in water.
- Drain and pat dry.
- combine in a bowl, flour, salt and pepper.
- Combine egg yolks and milk and add to flour slowly.
- add onion, parsely and carrots.
- beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and add.
- heat oil.
- drop slowly spoonfuls of batter in oil and fry golden brown.
- combine last five ingriedients for a dipping sauce.