Recipe by lizinadar
It taste likes a cake and with the chocolate chips it make it taste better. I like it because it tastes good and when you stir it it looks funny and it looks dried up and I like the chips. My grandma started the recipe.
Top Review by coconutcream
Yum! I've made the regular Funfetti cookies several times, but I definitely think I like these better! they have a great texture from the sprinkles (in the mix) and the oats, and the flavor is great! I made them using chocolate chips and got about 40 cookies. They did need to cook a little longer than directed - about 14 minutes - but they were worth the wait!
- 1 (19 ounce) packagefunfetti cake mix
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, oats, margarine or butter, and eggs in large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by with a rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreesed cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min.
- or until lightly browned cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet and onto a wire rack.