1/1 Photo of Full Meal Quesadilla
This can be made with any fully cooked chicken, I use Once A Week Chicken. I also use Amy's brand refried beans because they are lower in fat than brands made with lard. Fresh Mushrooms are best, canned ones are too wet. I usually make 3 of these when the kids and I have them for dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tbsp butter in a 12 inch cast iron pan.
- 2Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- 3While these cook place tortilla on a plate, spread beans and chicken on one half and top with cheese.
- 4When the veggie in the pan are browned and soft carefully pour them over the cheese.
- 5Put the remaining butter in the pan (optional, this helps brown the tortilla).
- 6Fold the tortilla in half and place in pan.
- 7Heat for about 1 minute on each side.
- 8Cut into 4 wedges and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Full Meal Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.9
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 1349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.8 g