1/2 Photos of Full Flavored Steak
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My husband is a steak man, and this is one of his very favorite ways to enjoy it. I have been making this for years, and I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugars, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar together in a bowl.
- 2Place meat in shallow dish for marinating (I use a Tupperware specifically made for marinating, where you can turn it over easily-- a freezer bag works well also).
- 3Pour soy sauce mixture over meat.
- 4Allow steak to marinate at least 30 minutes, basting frequently and turning once or twice.
- 5The longer you are able to marinate it, the better.
- 6When ready to grill remove meat from marinade, reserving liquid.
- 7Place steak on grill about 3" from coals.
- 8Grill about 6 minutes or until one side is browned, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- 9Turn and grill the other side about 6 minutes, or until done as desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Full Flavored Steak
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1186.6
- Calories from Fat 700
- Total Fat 77.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 333.2 mg
- Sodium 2252.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 99.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: