Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Full English Breakfast
Make and share this Full English Breakfast recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sausages under grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place on grill pan together with bacon rashers to cook for 5 minutes with sausages.
- While sausages are cooking, using a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and cook eggs for 1 or 2 minutes according to preference.
- Remove eggs and replace with slices of white bread.
- Fry until bread is lightly browned on both sides, adding more oil if required.
- Serve fried bread with the eggs, sausages, bacon, and tomatoes.