Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was bored this morning so I decided to make a breakfast burrido, like one you could buy from McDonalds. Sadly, I had no tortias, so I suddenly thought of pancakes. This is something tasty and quick for your child's early morning breakfast before school. Not everyone will like this. You may add or take out ingredients if you chose. *Cooking time is not certain.
- 2 eggs
- 2 breakfast sausage
- 29.58 ml pancake syrup
- 118.29 ml pancake mix
- 29.58 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml water
- *make sure you always spray the pan with cooking spray first.
- -dump pancake mix in bowl and mix with water, make sure that has made the mix plenty runny, if it is too runny, add a little more mix. You will want it runny so it will spread in the pan. Once the mix is in the pan, spread it to fit most of the pan, be sure it's about the size of a full pan, don't spread it too thin, it will fall apart later on. If it is way too thin, add more mix in the bowl and dump on the side. The pancake should be about the size of a full tortia. Flip the pancake and before taking out of the pan, make sure it is not burn't and that it is cooked through. If it is not cooked all the way through, put it in the microwave untill it is not oozing mix. Put on a large plate.
- -after the pancake is made, the sausages need to be fried. Fry sausages untill lightly brown on the outside. If the sausages aren't cooked through, throw them in the microwave in a small bowl, until they are cooked through. Then, if not needed to be warmed, throw in bowl, otherwise, leave in small bowl.
- -crack eggs into the pan. Mix together to make some scrambled eggs, salt and pepper is not required. Once eggs are cooked through, dump into bowl with sausages.
- -now, warm up pancake in the microwave. Then dump on pancake syrup around the middle of the pancake, spread evenly.
- -warm up the eggs and sausages in the bowl and evenly spread on to pancake. Make sure the eggs and sausages are covering the whole pancake.
- -spread the cheese evenly over the top.
- -then, fold everything together and cook for 30 seconds in the microwave. That will melt the cheese. Check to make sure it is all warm, and that the pancake hasn't broken through.
- -enjoy, eating with a fork is recomended.
- *May feed two children or one adult.