Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice blend of sweet taste to compliment an excellent potato salad.
- 1 medium fuji apple
- 4 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 2 stalks celery
- sweet relish, with red bell peppers
- Dijon mustard
- Peel potato and boil them in hot water with the egg (boil until you can stick a knife into potato with medium to low resistance.
- In a large bowl mix: chopped celery, chopped apple and sweet relish.
- With your boil potato and egg chop and mix to the large bowl mix.
- Add five spoons of mayo and three spoons of Dijon or whatever suits your taste (the apple allows you to use less mayo for it extracts sweet juices making the salad less dry).
- Put in refrigerator for about two hours.
- End Result:.
- The best potato salad you will ever eat.
- A cokehead's guarantee.