Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very similar to the AMAZING Panera salad recipe. Combination of a few recipes found online. Perfect all in one meal served with a rustic bread and white wine.
- 1 rotisserie chicken (remove all meat from bone and allow to cool in fridge before assembling salad)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag spring greens
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (vine ripe is best)
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) bag apple chips (Granny Smith)
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (can also use bleu or gorgonzola)
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons golden balsamic vinegar (also called white balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Mix together all of the salad ingredients (first 8 ingredients) in a medium bowl OR serve buffet style allowing each guest to choose what they include and or choose to omit.
- Drizzle dressing (last 7 ingredients) over top.