1/1 Photo of Fudgy Zucchini Brownies (Egg, Nut & Lactose-Free)
These fudgy brownies are a delicious treat. One would have a hard time believing they are free of eggs, nuts and milk as well as inconspicuously laced with zucchini. In fact, this super sly zucchini is the key ingredient in these brownies. Please be aware that the batter will seem very dry. Do not worry about this because during the baking process, the grated zucchini will release just enough moisture to produce a moist and chewy brownie texture. Dedicated to my brother-in-law... :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the oil, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 4Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stirring just to combine.
- 5Fold in the zucchini and mix well.
- 6The batter will be very dry, but do not worry. The grated zucchini will release just enough moisture during the baking process to produce a moist and chewy brownie texture.
- 7Spread into the prepared pan, gently patting the mixture down.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brownies spring back when gently pressed.
- 9Cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until brownies are easy to slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Zucchini Brownies (Egg, Nut & Lactose-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 354.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g