Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Fudgy Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 baked and cooled pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white vanilla chip, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2⁄3 cup hot fudge sauce (I use Smuckers)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry glaze
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add melted vanilla chips; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread hot fudge topping in bottom of crust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over fudge topping.
- Mix strawberries, sugar and glaze.
- Spoon over filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.