Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looked like it would be a really good pie to try.
- ready-made pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white vanilla chip, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry glaze
- Heat oven to 450°F
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add melted vanilla chips, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in whipped cream for filling.
- Stir hot fudge topping to soften; spread in bottom of pie shell.
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over fudge layer.
- In medium bowl, combine strawberries and glaze; stir gently to coat.
- Spoon evenly over filling.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm. Before serving, spoon ½ cup whipped cream around edge of pie.