1/2 Photos of Fudgy Stove Top Brownies
This is absolutely the best brownie recipe that I have ever made, and it is by far the easiest to! All the ingredients go into one pot, straight into a baking dish, it in your bellies in just about 45 minutes. How much easier can it get?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 9"-13" glass baking pan.
- 2In a larger sauce pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the milk, turn heat to medium and stir constantly for 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- 5Let the chocolate sit for about 2 minutes so it can soften in the butter mixture.
- 6Gently stir the chocolate into the butter mixture to make sure it does not spatter everywhere.
- 7Stir in the eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt.
- 8Gently fold in the flour and pour into the 9"-13" pan.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the brownies clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Stove Top Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 156.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g