Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is absolutely the best brownie recipe that I have ever made, and it is by far the easiest to! All the ingredients go into one pot, straight into a baking dish, it in your bellies in just about 45 minutes. How much easier can it get?
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk, I use 2%
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 9"-13" glass baking pan.
- In a larger sauce pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the milk, turn heat to medium and stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Let the chocolate sit for about 2 minutes so it can soften in the butter mixture.
- Gently stir the chocolate into the butter mixture to make sure it does not spatter everywhere.
- Stir in the eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt.
- Gently fold in the flour and pour into the 9"-13" pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the brownies clean.