1/4 Photos of Fudgy Skillet Brownies
Enjoy a homemade treat in less than an hour with a recipe that uses the same skillet to melt the chocolate and bake the brownies. Then scoop them right from the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs. In another bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and salt.
- 3In a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet, bring butter and cream to a simmer over medium. Add chocolate; reduce to medium-low. Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate has melted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, and let cool 5 minutes.
- 4Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture, whisking until blended (reserve skillet)
- 5Fold in flour mixture. Pour batter into skillet.
- 6Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- 7Serve from skillet, warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Skillet Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g