Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From EAGLE BRAND
- 5 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups half-and-half (1 pint)
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- In large bowl, beat chocolate, Condensed Milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze leftovers.