Prep 20 mins
Cook 33 mins
Calling all raspberry & chocolate lovers. This was found on the Land-o-Lakes web site and I'm putting it out here for safe keeping.
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml butter
- 3 eggs
- 354.88 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 78.07 ml raspberry preserves
- confectioners' sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth (approx. 5 to 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Stir in flour and salt. Do not over-mix . mix just until flour is moistened.
- Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto the batter around the edges and corners. Gently pull knife through batter and preserves towards center for swirled effect. DO NOT OVER SWIRL).
- Bake 33 to 38 minuts or until bars are just beginning to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool complete. Cut into bars, dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
Yummy! These are dense, fudgy brownies, with the delicate added flavor of raspberry. Even my daugher who swore she didn't like raspberries, liked these.
Really good fudgey brownies with the added plus of raspberry. Rich flavor! Everybody loved these! Thank you.