Recipe by Mary K. W.
Calling all raspberry & chocolate lovers. This was found on the Land-o-Lakes web site and I'm putting it out here for safe keeping.
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml butter
- 3 eggs
- 354.88 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 78.07 ml raspberry preserves
- confectioners' sugar, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth (approx. 5 to 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Stir in flour and salt. Do not over-mix . mix just until flour is moistened.
- Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto the batter around the edges and corners. Gently pull knife through batter and preserves towards center for swirled effect. DO NOT OVER SWIRL).
- Bake 33 to 38 minuts or until bars are just beginning to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool complete. Cut into bars, dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.