1/1 Photo of Fudgy Raspberry Swirl Bars
Mary K. W.'s Note:
Calling all raspberry & chocolate lovers. This was found on the Land-o-Lakes web site and I'm putting it out here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Melt chocolate chips and butter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth (approx. 5 to 8 minutes).
- 4Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- 6Stir in flour and salt. Do not over-mix . mix just until flour is moistened.
- 7Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- 8Drop spoonfuls of preserves onto the batter around the edges and corners. Gently pull knife through batter and preserves towards center for swirled effect. DO NOT OVER SWIRL).
- 9Bake 33 to 38 minuts or until bars are just beginning to pull away from sides of pan.
- 10Cool complete. Cut into bars, dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Raspberry Swirl Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g