Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped salted pretzel twists, divided
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2⁄3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1⁄2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in 1 cup chopped pretzels. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR peanuts, caramel topping and remaining 1 1/2 cups pretzels in small bowl just until coated. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- PLACE frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Starting in one corner of pan, drizzle evenly in a left to right sweeping motion, ending at opposite corner of pan. Chill 5 minutes or until frosting is set. Serve immediately. Best when served the same day.