Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
WOW, WOW and MORE WOW! Didn't know popcorn can be so much fun! Now you've given me the perfect recipe to make for the next kids' party I throw;-) THANK YOU, Auntie Charlotte! I'm sure your kids must love this, isn't it? I made these this evening in honour of my dad's right-hand guy, Reji, getting his Heavy Duty Truck Driving License this morning! I decided all of a sudden in the afternoon to throw a surprise party for him and the rest of the guys in office, and this was one of the recipes I picked up. I pre-heated my oven to 160 degrees C and baked these for 10 minutes, also at 160 degrees Celcius. I did grease the pan in which I baked these. Also, I did substitute the butter with margarine. I am EXTREMELY SORRY that I cannot follow your last step in this recipe. LOL. The thing is, these big boys have finished up everything in the dish;)Hahaha! Thank U again for this Marvellous recipe! Oh and my Mom would like to say THANK U, too! She equally enjoyed these and so did I:)
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour Butter mixture over popcorn.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Spread coated popcorn evenly on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring twice.
- WATCH CLOSELY TO PREVENT BURNING.
- Store in airtight container up to one week.